Apple unveiled theat its ( and ). The newest wi-fi earbuds sport a brand new design, spatial audio for a extra immersive listening expertise, sooner charging and higher battery life, in addition to sweat and water resistance.
Apple’s pressure sensor, featured on the AirPod Professional stem, can also be now accessible on the AirPods 3, which suggests it is simpler to play or pause music, skip songs (or audiobooks and podcasts) and reply and finish calls.
This is the way it works.
Management audio with pressure sensor on AirPods 3 earbud
- Play or pause audio: Press the pressure sensor on the stem of one in every of your AirPods as soon as.
- Skip ahead: Double-press the stem.
- Skip backward: Triple-press the stem.
Cellphone calls with pressure sensor on AirPods 3 earbud
- Reply a name: Press the pressure sensor on the stem.
- Decline a name or ship it to voicemail: Double-press the sensor on the stem.
For extra, tryand .
Correction, Oct. 20: A previous version of this article mistakenly said that the new AirPods case contained a force sensor. The force sensor is only found in the new AirPods 3.