Girl Unintentionally Swallows AirPod As a substitute Of Painkiller

AirPods 3 Expected To Be Unveiled At Apple’s Unleashed Event

If there’s a new downside that has been created because of extra true wi-fi earbuds being created, it might be that they’re so small that they will really be swallowed accidentally. We’ve come throughout numerous tales of individuals by accident swallowing their AirPods, and now we will add one other story to that checklist.

In accordance with a TikTok video posted by @iamcarliiib, evidently she mistook her AirPods for her painkillers, ibuprofen, as she was holding one in every of every in her palms. In accordance with her put up, “I used to be crawling into mattress. I had Ibuprofen 800 in my proper hand and I had my left AirPod in my left hand.”

“I like threw one thing again, took my water bottle and took a sip… then realised it wasn’t the Ibuprofen. I attempted puking it up and it gained’t come out.” It did finally come out by way of pure methods, however she went for an x-ray simply to make sure. We’re undecided if the AirPods nonetheless labored after being swallowed, however she did state that she gained’t be utilizing that AirPod once more.

Additionally, what’s attention-grabbing is that the AirPod was related to her cellphone whereas she was on a name, and he or she had additionally ended up sending a voice memo that recorded the gurgling sounds whereas the AirPod was in her abdomen to a buddy.

Filed in Apple >Audio >Devices. Learn extra about and . Supply: appleinsider

Total
0
Shares
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Related Posts