may be massively handy — aside from when one earbud mysteriously stops working. There is a easy repair for this concern that ought to have your earbuds working usually in just some seconds. The steps are the identical whether or not you personal the unique AirPods, the , the brand new or the noise-canceling .
If you happen to’re experiencing points together with your, it is also a good suggestion to ensure your ‘s Bluetooth is turned on. To do that, swipe down from the highest proper nook of the display to launch the . Then, be sure that the circle with the Bluetooth image is blue. If it is not, faucet it to activate Bluetooth.
You too can examine whether or not youris updated to mitigate any potential points it’s possible you’ll be experiencing together with your AirPods. Software program updates often deliver safety fixes and generally add new options to your AirPods too, so it is a good suggestion regardless. Launch Settings, faucet Basic and choose Software program Replace.
Find out how to repair one AirPod that is not working
1. Put each AirPods again of their case and ensure they’re charging. Allow them to cost for 30 seconds.
2. Open the case’s lid close to your iPhone or iPad and watch for them to pop up on display.
3. Put each AirPods in your ears and check out enjoying music or a video to ensure audio is working.
Find out how to reset your AirPods
1. To get began, be sure that yourare of their charging case with the lid closed.
2. After 30 seconds, open the lid to attach your AirPods together with youror iPad. Launch the Settings menu in your cell gadget and faucet Bluetooth.
3. Discover your AirPods within the listing of Bluetooth units and faucet the i image subsequent to it.
4. Select Neglect this gadget. You will have to scroll down to seek out this feature.
5. As soon as your AirPods are forgotten, open the charging case’s lid and maintain down the button on the again for about 15 seconds. The sunshine on the entrance ought to flash white.
6. Now, maintain your AirPods of their charging case with the lid open close to your iPhone or iPad. You need to see on-screen directions for pairing them once more, similar to the primary time you set them up.
Resetting your AirPods often fixes this drawback. However when you’re nonetheless experiencing points with one or each AirPods, examine to ensure there is no particles obstructing the speaker mesh. Take a look at ourfor directions on the way to safely sanitize your earbuds and their case.