There is awith a surprising OLED show, however after I tried to arrange my new OLED-screen Swap, it was not instantly apparent to me how I might redownload my current video games onto the brand new system.
Remember, this isn’t my first Nintendo rodeo. I’ve lined each Nintendo console launch because the GameCube, and I even wrote a guide that was partially a deep dive into Nintendo historical past. However I have been utilizing the identical launch-day Swap since 2017, so I have not needed to search for this particular operate earlier than.
It would not assist that there is not a giant “Library” button on the Swap house display, whereas related features are comparatively simple to seek out on each theand . The truth is, it is behind a few nonintuitive button presses.
Here is the way you do it:
- From the Residence display, click on on the Nintendo eShop button
- Choose your particular account if wanted
- Faucet in your tiny account icon within the top-right nook
- You are then directed to the Account Info web page, the place the third entry within the left-hand nav is “Redownload”
- From there, every recreation in your library has slightly “cloud with an arrow pointing down” icon, which is able to redownload the sport.
Here is a useful animated gif walkthrough, if that is extra your velocity.